Emergency Vet Care
Does your cat or dog have a medical emergency? Call Us on 07 5546 6756
Our Gold Coast North team is trained to quickly assess the situation and determine the best plan of approach to stabilize your pet. Please give us a call on 07 5546 6756 so that we know you are on your way and can look after your pet as soon as you arrive.
If your pet is displaying any of the below symptoms, it is important you see a vet straight away:
- Choking, persistent coughing or difficulty breathing
- Seizures, collapsing or unconsciousness
- Fractured bones, severe lameness or not walking normally
- Inability to pass urine or faeces
- Injury to the eye
- Severe vomiting and/or diarrhoea
- Refusal to eat or drink for more than 24 hours
- Swollen stomach
- Bleeding that is severe or doesn’t stop within 5 minutes; blood in urine/faeces; coughing up blood
- The pet is in pain or distressed
|Phone||We are open:|
|07 5546 6756||Monday: 7.30am–7.00pm|
|8/26 Blanck Street||Wednesday: 7.30am–7.00pm|
|Ormeau, Gold Coast North QLD 4208||Thursday: 7.30am–7.00pm|
What to do if your pet needs emergency vet care
There are many situations in which your pet may need emergency veterinary care.
If your pet is in distress or you are concerned about their wellbeing, we recommend you come and see our veterinary team as soon as possible.
In case of a medical emergency:
- Remain calm
- Call our Gold Coast North emergency vet on 07 5546 6756
- Make sure your pet is transported safely
- Drive carefully
- Let our team know as soon as you have arrived
All medical emergencies are treated with priority and you do not need to have an appointment. Our emergency vets will quickly assess your pet’s condition and take the necessary steps to stablize them. We will then work with you to tailor a treatment plan to help your furry family member get back on its feet as soon as possible.
Our Gold Coast North emergency vets are highly qualified, and will treat you and your pet with Amazing Care.